Friday, October 11, 2013

75 Days


The weather is a little cooler, the leaves are starting to turn and definitely fall, so it was time to decorate for fall and Halloween.  We spent most of the day getting pumpkins and other items and decorating the house inside and out.  I will try to share a few pictures soon.

Meanwhile, I've started looking on amazon and other places for upcoming holiday music.  I have to admit I love Christmas music.  I start listening to it much earlier than the sane people around me, but it helps me get into the holiday spirit and get my painting/crafting done for my business.  So, I like to check out the new Christmas music releases (they generally come out in October) and scout out the top choices to add to my collection.

I'm also starting to purchase more Forever stamps for my Christmas cards.  No, they won't all be beautiful Christmas stamps, but I will feel so much better knowing that when I finally get all the cards addressed and ready to mail, I can actually mail them right then.  It's the little things that make me happy and reduce my stress.

I will try to share more pictures/decorating ideas for fall and winter very soon.  I may even be ready to start buying presents!  Feeling ahead of the game so far....

75 days to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment