Monday, October 14, 2013

72 Days


Goodness time is flying.  We are almost halfway through October and I still want to write September on my checks.  I've started a few more projects which I will share soon, but have been busy getting online orders ready and finishing up our fall decorating.  I have also started looking through my wrapping paper, tape, bows, bags and other items so I can make a list of what I need.  Do I enjoy doing this?  No.  Is it necessary to keep my sanity when I am wrapping a ton of presents at one time and at the last minute?  Most definitely.

A couple years ago, I bought a gift bag set with tags and tissue paper from QVC.  I love this set.  I am still using items from it and they turned out to be pretty good quality.  Buying sets (if you find a good deal) can be so much easier and cheaper.  So, for now, I think I only need a few basics which I can pick up at the dollar store.

I think being more prepared this year will make a world of difference.  We'll see....

72 days to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment