Sunday, October 20, 2013

66 Days


Can you believe it's the 20th of October already?  We are putting together costumes and doing last minute preparations for Halloween.  I haven't forgotten about the other upcoming holidays though.  My daughter and I are making plans to get items for our shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child (they ship out mid-November for those you who participate).  We love getting those small, but important items to send to a child in a far away location.  It reminds us that we are all connected and can all help each other.

We are figuring out which Christmas cookies we are going to bake this year too.  I'm hoping we can have a prep day of putting the dough together and freezing it so that we can bake our goodies whenever we like.

We are getting ready for yet another busy week.  New updates on projects and pictures are coming this week too!

Thanks to all of you who are checking in with me.  I appreciate it!

66 days to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment