Saturday, December 28, 2013

Photo: Home is not just a place with walls and paint. It's the place where you live and laugh with those you love. Each home you live in can hold a special place in your heart. I was honored to paint this house portrait that was given as a special gift. To me, home portraits can bring as much emotion and as many memories as traditional portraits of loved ones. I really enjoyed painting this home!

This is one of the projects that I painted and delivered right before Christmas.  This was a very special, surprise gift that I was commissioned to paint.  I love being a small part of those special moments in others' lives and making items that will stay with them.


I am also trying to get motivated to clean up from Christmas 2013.  I'm planning to update my address sheet for my Christmas cards and get my receipts together.  Hopefully I will get motivated soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment