Wednesday, December 18, 2013


Even with all the best planning and trying, I still feel behind.  Maybe it's because Thanksgiving fell so late this year, so it seems like I was just eating turkey and am now supposed to have my shopping finished.  Maybe it's because we've had a lot of new activities and events to attend than usual.

Either way, I am not quite finished with Christmas cards or buying presents.  Most everything is done, but gift cards have to be purchased, gifts have to be wrapped and the last set of cards addressed and mailed.  Somehow it will all get done.

I am thankful that I tried to be more organized this year, because I would never have gotten this much done if I hadn't been prepared.  Hopefully I've learned even more lessons for next year.

So be kind to yourself, don't compare yourself to others who seem to have it all together, because in reality they really don't.

A week to go, and we will get it done. And what doesn't get done will wait....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment