Wednesday, December 11, 2013


There's a lot to catch up on!  I was out of town this past weekend, so my blogging is behind. 

First of all, let me pass along that making lists by store and putting them on my phone has been a lifesaver.  If you're like me, you don't have a large chunk of time to do all your shopping.  I have to break it up into quick trips here and there.  Knowing that I have 30-40 minutes to run into a store and already have my list with me has been very helpful this week.  I've been trying to work, shop, plan for our Christmas party, and take care of all my commission work so anything that saves time is awesome.

Almost all the shopping is done.  Having all my lists in one place (the awesome Christmas folder) made a world of difference. 

Next week I will make all the edible Christmas presents and my daughter and I will deliver them.  Recipes and info. will come next week!

And finally, here are lots of pictures of my glass painted ornaments on my tree.  I think most of them are sold, but I will probably keep whatever is left and enjoy them on my tree (or make more for myself!)  :)


Hope all your plans and preparations are coming together.  It's hard to believe Christmas is 2 weeks away.  I still have to work on my Christmas cards, but hopefully that will get done soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment