Monday, November 25, 2013


Thanksgiving is upon us and Christmas is coming so quickly.  I hope that you have made out all your Christmas card lists and gift lists and have started a little shopping, and/or crafting.


I'm hoping to order my Christmas cards this week and do a lot of my shopping (mostly online).  I'm not a big shopper, so I avoid the Black Friday sales like the plague, but I will shop online that day.  I'm working on some neat gift bag/basket ideas that will share as soon as they are assembled.

I've also realized that keeping a steady supply of refrigerated cookie dough is essential.  We've already had several events pop up on us that require bringing a snack or a dessert.  Having those ready to simply pop in the oven has been a lifesaver!

By the way, here's a sample of what part of my Thanksgiving mantel looks like this year.  I will share more pictures once I start decorating for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment