Wednesday, November 20, 2013

36 days to go..... It seems that once Halloween is over, we just fly right through Thanksgiving and onto Christmas.  I have been busy painting a new line of glass ornaments that I will share tomorrow once they have completely dried and baked in the oven.  I love these new ornaments and would like to see what others' opinions are.

I also received my first shipment of gifts that I ordered earlier in the month.  It feels great to at least start on my buying list.  I can't promise that I won't be a last minute shopper for some items, but at least I won't be shopping for everything at one time.

I'm hoping to head to Bath and Body Works for hand sanitizers, lotions and other goodies for small gifts and stockings.  I have some ideas on gift baskets too that I will share once they are put together.

I you have any awesome time saving, creative ideas to share, feel free! 



No comments:

Post a Comment