Friday, November 1, 2013

54 Days


Halloween was tons of fun for our whole family this year.  We got to spend extra time with family and friends and that's what made it fun and special.  We are working very hard to see those that we love a little more often, even if it doesn't involve a holiday.

I haven't gotten to paint and craft nearly as much lately, and I must work to make up for lost time.  I have so many ideas running around in my head that need to be made. 

One of the most important things I do is keep a little sketchbook with me that fits in my purse.  During the rest of the year, I sketch out ideas or write out anything that I am thinking of or need to do.  During the Christmas season it also multitasks as a to do list, present ideas, or anything else I need to jot down to keep me sane.

If you don't have a small notebook to keep with you, now is the time to buy one.  They are very cheap and I promise they will save you headaches later when you try to remember which store had a certain item, what size shoe someone wears, and what you need to pick up from the grocery store.

It's hard to believe there are only 54 days left.....

No comments:

Post a Comment