Saturday, November 16, 2013


Because time is so scarce the closer we get to Christmas, I'm trying to start carving out time now for my daughter to have extra friend time activities.  It's harder to do with travel schedules and family activities when December rolls around. 

Besides the usual sleepovers and movie watching this year, my daughter decided to have crafting time with her friends to make Christmas presents.  It's so much fun to see them enjoying making things for others.  I also tried a new recipe out on them making cinnamon rolls from crescent rolls.  Oh my stars, were they delicious!  I will definitely make this again for sleepovers and our holiday parties.  I found the recipe on pinterest - here's the link to the original site:  http://paigeandbrooke.blogspot.com/2009/06/easy-and-delicious-crescent-cinnamon.html

I'm glad the girls were my taste testers yesterday and that they got to spend extra time together.  Good food, warmth and friendship.  What a great start to the holidays!

I also bought my first presents yesterday.  I love shopping online and am excited that I haven't waited until the last minute to start shopping this year!

39 days to go......

No comments:

Post a Comment