Sunday, November 3, 2013


One of the most important things that I strive to remember during the holidays is just how blessed we are.  It's easy to get caught up in all the items that have to be purchased and it can feel that we can never do or buy enough for those we love.

A while back I started selling limited edition prints of two of my paintings.  I promote them mainly during the holidays, because I donate a portion of all the sales of these prints to our local food pantry.  They do such amazing work and there are so many in need, that it seemed like an obvious choice.  I love getting to pass along the blessings from others to those who need them so desperately.

These prints are $35 each and there will only be 100 of each sold.  Once they are gone, I will move on to new paintings and prints.

If you are interested in more details about these prints (Anderson Barn in Winter and Christmas at the Country Store) or how you can help your local food pantries, you can email stonemarstudio@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment